Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Individual library testing
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-10 13:56:40

http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost-cmake/current-docs/individual_libraries.html#tests-and-examples
sez:

  Tests and examples are typically grouped into subdirectories, e.g.:

  libs/
    iostreams/
      test/
      examples/

  CMake builds a parallel directory hierarchy in the build directory. If
  you are working on, say, the examples for iostreams, you can just cd
  into the directory $BUILDDIR/libs/iostreams/examples and type make:

So, let's say I want to start hacking on a header-only library,
e.g. Boost.Parameter. Naturally, I want to run its tests as I make
changes. How do I start doing that? Does CMake create those
directories when I perform the configure step?

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing