Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] git pull?
From: Biddiscombe, John A. (biddisco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-13 18:07:20

After a git pull, ctest is running and a submission appears on the dashboard. My machine is AGNO. I shall setup a nightly tomorrow (or when it is all working smoothly) but do experimental builds if it helps in the meantime.

Plenty of errors and test fails to look at :) I'll do my best to resolve some, but as the poster says ... "when your best isn't good enough ..."

JB