Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] _SECURE_SCL
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-14 14:34:03

Thomas Klimpel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I build boost with bjam, I add <define>_SECURE_SCL=0 to the
> command line when building the release libraries. (I have to do this,
> because this switch affects ABI compatibility)
>
> How do I do the same with the cmake-based build system?
>
> Regards, Thomas

I've started a FAQ, on the assumption that this will get asked again:

http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost-cmake/current-docs/faq.html

Tested with the head of the 1.41.0 branch and VC8 (this has been there a
long time, it should work with any recent release/beta).

One thing I had to do was set CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILES (advanced option)
to ON to verify that the compiler was doing what it should be... is
there a way to get visual studio to be more verbose about what it is doing?

-t