Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Release 1.41.0.cmake0, RPM generator problem
From: Gordan Sikic (gordan.sikic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-23 03:14:31

Hi,

(I consider myself user of both cmake and boost)

I'd like to report that I experienced problem while generating RPM
binary package on F11, and cmake 2.8.0; output of rpmbuild.err in RPM
build directory was as follows:

$cat rpmbuild.err
error: line 4: Tag takes single token only: Name: boost c++ libraries

Quick hack to resolve this issue was to change line 261 of root
CMakeLists.txt, in order to remove all white space in variable
CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME to contain no spaces, i.e:

set(CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME "Boost_C++_Libraries")

Other than that, compile and installation went very smoothly :)

best regards,
Gordan

PS,
By mistake, I sent this message to cmake_at_[hidden], and already have
been instructed to open bug report at cmake.org

(once more)
best regards,
Gordan