Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Generation of the PDF file
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-04 12:09:59

Michael Jackson wrote:
> How is the PDF file
> <http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost-cmake/1.41.0.cmake0/boost-1.41.0.cmake0.pdf>
> generated? I am working with the HDF Group to move their build system to
> CMake and they were wanting something just like this.
> With the proper citations and acknowledgements, can I re-use the
> contents of the PDF file for the HDF5 project?

The trick is to use 'sphinx' the python documentation tool. Probably
what you want to do is take tools/build/CMake/doc, swap out the logo,
cut out the boost-specific stuff, add acknowledgements, etc.. There's a
makefile in there that will build html, latex, all kinda stuff. To get
pdf you 'make latex', then in the build/latex directory there will be a
makefile with a 'make pdf' target in it.

-t