Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] boost 1.41.0-cmake0 and CMake 2.6.4 - The usual, CMake can not find boost.
From: Michael Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-04 13:27:24

Thanks Troy.
   The problem is that those of us running previous versions of CMake
will have a real problem with this setup. I realize I'm just the
"squeaky wheel" here but maybe I should have helped out more to put in
an option to use the "bjam" installation style so that some backward
compatibility is maintained with CMake 2.6.4.

  I also just tried CMake 2.8.0 and that did not help either. Nothing
from the web link works either.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson_at_[hidden]
BlueQuartz Software www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer Dayton, Ohio