Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Another small issue with Boost.CMake and FindBoost.cmake
From: Michael Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-16 17:40:35

_I_ don't see a reason considering that boost.cmake allows both Static
and Shared in the same build so there really isn't a choice. Also,
there does not really seem to be any consensus on Windows how to name
libraries. So I say go for it until someone has a problem with it.

--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>