Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Dashboard stagnant
From: Denis Arnaud (denis.arnaud_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-20 06:53:40

2010/1/20 Biddiscombe, John A. <biddisco_at_[hidden]>

> Today (prompted by a colleague who is interested in boost/cmake), I thought
> I'd poke around and see what's up and I notice that I'm using boost-cmake
> 1.41 branch, which hasn't been touched since Dec 04, I switched to head and
> I see it's untouched since September 16.
>
> Am I using the wrong git repository (http://gitorious.org/boost/cmake/) ,
> or is activity really very low?

The activity was high until the beginning of December, then dropped suddenly
around Christmas time. The fact is that the latest branch
(boost-1.41.0-cmake0) is pretty stable by now. And maybe most of the
developers of this mailing-list were in vacation...

For information, that new way of building Boost (with CMake instead of with
BJam) should be the official way for building Boost on Fedora distributions
from now on: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F13Boost141

Thanks to all the Boost-CMake for that great result!

Denis