Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] boost cmake and openmp
From: Daniel Oberhoff (daniel.oberhoff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-17 13:06:52

Hi,

First off: great job :)

I am currently trying to enable openmp for my project using cmake and
visual studio 9. compilation works like a charn, but the dll I produce
is not usable. the problem is revealed in the manifest, where it
states depdencies on both the regular and openmp visual studio
runtime. now I was wondering if, through the wonders of autolink,
somehow boost generated the dependency on the non-openmp-runtime? is
it possible to hack the make system to enable openmp and thus link
against the openmp runtime?

sorry if this doesnt make sense, I am having trouble coping with all
the magic linking and automatic dependency injection taking place
under vs. is there any way to find out the dependencies/autolinks
hidden in a static or dynamic lib?

Best

Daniel