Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Building boost "with an uninstalled build" and linking to boost libs
From: Michael Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-24 15:44:07

The Boost-CMake (IMHO) sort of "abused" the cmake system somewhat in
order to make it more "bjam" like.

In practice if the first pass of FindBoost.cmake does not find
anything then I usually have to manually go into the CMakeCache.txt
file and remove all the boost variables and re-run CMake. You can also
probably do this using the CMake-Gui program.

Basically for each library, look in boost/libs/filesystem/
CMakeLists.txt. That file should get you started in the right location
to start trying to figure out what is going wrong.

Mike Jackson www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer mike.jackson_at_[hidden]
BlueQuartz Software Dayton, Ohio