Boost Interest :
I dont know if I post on the right mailing-list or if the project
(boost + cmake) is still "alive".
But I found a bug trying to compile boost.1.41.cmake0 with visual
The BOOL_TOOLSET variable wasn't correctly initialized so when I used
FindBoost package to find my boost libraries, the package was looking
for wrong names.
So after many tries, I found the cmake file where to correct things :
where we have to add :
I don't know if I need to push the patch on git or Troy will do it in
But I hope my message will help some people.
Frederic Cervenansky Tel : +33 (0)4 72 43 87 85
CREATIS-LRMN Fax : +33 (0)4 72 43 85 26
INSA - Batiment Blaise Pascal
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex
Boost-cmake list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk