Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] [CMake] cmake and boost
From: Frederic Cervenansky (frederic.cervenansky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-03 09:36:26

Hello,

I dont know if I post on the right mailing-list or if the project (boost + cmake) is still "alive".
But I found a bug trying to compile boost.1.41.cmake0 with visual studio 2010.
The BOOL_TOOLSET variable wasn't correctly initialized so when I used FindBoost package to find my boost libraries, the package was looking for wrong names.

So after many tries, I found the cmake file where to correct things :
boost-1.41.0.cmake0\tools\build\CMake\BoostConfig.cmake
where we have to add :

  elseif(MSVC10)
    set(BOOST_TOOLSET "vc100")
    set(BOOST_COMPILER "msvc")
    set(BOOST_COMPILER_VERSION "10.0")

I don't know if I need to push the patch on git or Troy will do it in the future.

But I hope my message will help some people.
Frederic

--
Frederic Cervenansky               Tel  : +33 (0)4 72 43 87 85
CREATIS-LRMN                       Fax  : +33 (0)4 72 43 85 26