Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] [Query] Using cmake to cross compile
From: Alapkumar Sinha (Alapkumar.Sinha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 11:26:01

Hi,

I am pretty new to the boost. I want to cross compile the boost libraries for mipsel-linux.

I understood from some of posts that it cannot be achieved using bjam and best way to use it is CMake.

As a first step, I followed the steps mentioned in the following link to confirm that I am able to build on host linux pc before going for cross compilation.

http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost-cmake/1.40.0.cmake4/doc/quickstart.html

But when I do "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/root/Alap/md/ /root/Alap/md/boost_1_43_0". I get this following error:

The source directory "/root/Alap/md/boost_1_43_0" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt

Boost_1_43_0 is the folder where I have extracted the boost tar file.

Can someone please help me on this.

Thanks
Alap

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.