Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Dead project?
From: Denis Arnaud (denis.arnaud_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-21 10:44:46

https://github.com/ryppl/**boost-modularize>

> If boost-modularize succeeds the others maybe a README/notice or some
> pointer to the newer project would make it easier to find.

Note that I maintain Boost.CMake on GitHub:
https://github.com/pocb/boost(there is a README over there), at least
to be able to package Boost for the
Fedora/RedHat Linux distribution. For instance:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F16Boost147. I use the SVN-to-Git
service from the Ryppl initiative, and follow the Ryppl's mailing-list
(pretty quiet lately).

Do not hesitate to contribute.

Best regards

Denis