Date: 2008-03-17 14:14:06
Date: 2008-03-17 14:14:05 EDT (Mon, 17 Mar 2008)
New Revision: 43681
added comment to history that boost thread is being aligned with C++0x
Text files modified:
website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_35_0.qbk | 1 +
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
--- website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_35_0.qbk (original)
+++ website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_35_0.qbk 2008-03-17 14:14:05 EDT (Mon, 17 Mar 2008)
@@ -81,6 +81,7 @@
* [phrase library..[@/libs/serialization/index.html Serialization]:]
Boost.Serialization has been updated with optimizations for dense arrays.
* [phrase library..[@/libs/thread/index.html Thread]:]
+ * The Thread library has been updated to be more in line with the C++0x working draft.
* Instances of boost::thread and of the various lock types are now movable.
* Threads can be interrupted at interruption points.
* Condition variables can now be used with any type that implements the
Boost-Commit list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk