Subject: [Boost-commit] svn:boost r56549 - branches/release/boost/date_time
Date: 2009-10-03 06:22:58
Date: 2009-10-03 06:22:58 EDT (Sat, 03 Oct 2009)
New Revision: 56549
Fixes #3470. Merged from trunk revision 56548.
Text files modified:
branches/release/boost/date_time/c_time.hpp | 4 +++-
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
--- branches/release/boost/date_time/c_time.hpp (original)
+++ branches/release/boost/date_time/c_time.hpp 2009-10-03 06:22:58 EDT (Sat, 03 Oct 2009)
@@ -43,7 +43,9 @@
* user created std::tm struct whereas the regular functions use a
* staticly created struct and return a pointer to that. These wrapper
* functions require the user to create a std::tm struct and send in a
- * pointer to it. A pointer to the user created struct will be returned.
+ * pointer to it. This struct may be used to store the resulting time.
+ * The returned pointer may or may not point to this struct, however,
+ * it will point to the result of the corresponding function.
* All functions do proper checking of the C function results and throw
* exceptions on error. Therefore the functions will never return NULL.
Boost-Commit list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk