Subject: [Boost-commit] svn:boost r65630 - sandbox/chrono
Date: 2010-09-27 08:29:04
Date: 2010-09-27 08:29:03 EDT (Mon, 27 Sep 2010)
New Revision: 65630
Ratio. Remove LLVM license
--- sandbox/chrono/LICENSE.TXT 2010-09-27 08:29:03 EDT (Mon, 27 Sep 2010)
+++ (empty file)
@@ -1,62 +0,0 @@
-LLVM Release License
-University of Illinois/NCSA
-Open Source License
-Copyright (c) 2007-2010 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
-All rights reserved.
- LLVM Team
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
-Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
-this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal with
-the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
-use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
-of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
-so, subject to the following conditions:
- * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
- this list of conditions and the following disclaimers.
- * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
- this list of conditions and the following disclaimers in the
- documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * Neither the names of the LLVM Team, University of Illinois at
- Urbana-Champaign, nor the names of its contributors may be used to
- endorse or promote products derived from this Software without specific
- prior written permission.
-THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
-IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
-FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
-CONTRIBUTORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
-LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
-OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS WITH THE
-The LLVM software contains code written by third parties. Such software will
-have its own individual LICENSE.TXT file in the directory in which it appears.
-This file will describe the copyrights, license, and restrictions which apply
-to that code.
-The disclaimer of warranty in the University of Illinois Open Source License
-applies to all code in the LLVM Distribution, and nothing in any of the
-other licenses gives permission to use the names of the LLVM Team or the
-University of Illinois to endorse or promote products derived from this
-The following pieces of software have additional or alternate copyrights,
-licenses, and/or restrictions:
Boost-Commit list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk