Subject: [Boost-commit] svn:boost r68637 - sandbox/variadic_macro_data/libs/variadic_macro_data/doc
Date: 2011-02-04 11:45:35
Date: 2011-02-04 11:45:34 EST (Fri, 04 Feb 2011)
New Revision: 68637
Delete readme.txt in the docs directory. See build.txt instead.
--- sandbox/variadic_macro_data/libs/variadic_macro_data/doc/readme.txt 2011-02-04 11:45:34 EST (Fri, 04 Feb 2011)
+++ (empty file)
@@ -1,44 +0,0 @@
-You can use the jamfile in the doc directory to
-regenerate the documentation for this library.
-You can use the jamfile in the test directory to
-run the tests for this library.
-You can execute these jamfiles while keeping this
-library in its own separate directory from a
-Boost distribution by:
-1) Having a valid boost-build.jam in a directory
- somewhere above the separate directory. This
- is always the case if you have checked out
- this library from the sandbox into a local
- directory beneath the main sandbox directory
- and have checked out the files from the
- top-level sandbox directory.
- Setting the BOOST_BUILD_PATH environment
- variable to point to a Boost build directory.
-2) Using the --boost=/path/to/boost/installation
- bjam command-line parameter to point to a
- Boost installation and placing the library
- below the sandbox top-level directory with
- its top-level sandbox files.
-If you move this library under a Boost installation
-you need only execute 'bjam' in the jamfile directories
-to regenerate the docs or run the test.
-Version information and history information are
-now part of the generated HTML documentation.
-If you want to contact me directly, my name is
-Edward Diener and you can reach me at
-eld_at_tropicsoft.com. I am an independent computer
-consultant and I live in Atlanta, Georgia.
-You can also of course use the Boost newsgroups
-to ask questions and make comments or suggestions
-about the library.
Boost-Commit list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk