Subject: [Boost-commit] svn:boost r83722 - website/public_html/beta/feed/history
Date: 2013-04-02 16:57:40
Date: 2013-04-02 16:57:39 EDT (Tue, 02 Apr 2013)
New Revision: 83722
Documented change to copy_while/copy_until
Text files modified:
website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_54_0.qbk | 6 +++---
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
--- website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_54_0.qbk (original)
+++ website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_54_0.qbk 2013-04-02 16:57:39 EDT (Tue, 02 Apr 2013)
@@ -53,12 +53,12 @@
[section Updated Libraries]
-* [phrase library..[@/libs/context/ Context]:]
- * Support for SPARC architecture added.
* [phrase library..[@/libs/algorithm/ Algorithm]:]
* The return types for copy_while and copy_until have been changed. This is an interface change. If you were using the return values from these functions, then you will have to modify your code. Instead of just returning the modified `OutputIterator`, these functions now return a `std::pair<InputIterator, OutputIterator>`. If this change affects your code, the simplest change is to add a `.second` to the end of the call, which will get you the same behavior that you had before.
+* [phrase library..[@/libs/context/ Context]:]
+ * Support for SPARC architecture added.
* [phrase library..[@/libs/coroutine/ Coroutine]:]
* Support for segmented stacks (stack grows on demand) added.
* fixes for #7805, #7899, #7972, #8023, #8024, #8101
Boost-Commit list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk