[Boost-docs] few problems switching to new doc format

Subject: [Boost-docs] few problems switching to new doc format
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-26 18:19:42

Hi,

I'm switching my docs to the new documentation style, and am having a
few minor issues. To start, I copied over the latest updates to
boostbook and quickbook from boost_docs trunk in the sandbox over CVS
HEAD.

The first problem I ran into when building was:

runtime error: file
/Development/boost/tools/boostbook/xsl/docbook-layout.xsl line 430
element if
unregistered variable annotation.support

This setting appears to be documented under (but i'm still not sure
what exactly it does):
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/annotation.support.html

Should I add a default value for it to docbook-layout.xsl? If so, what
should the default be?

Second problem in build:

No template matches libraryinfo in chapter.
No template matches authorgroup in libraryinfo.
No template matches copyright in libraryinfo.
No template matches year in copyright.
No template matches holder in copyright.
No template matches legalnotice in libraryinfo.
No template matches librarypurpose in libraryinfo.

So I get these elements plopped verbatim in the resulting HTML.

The relevant parts of my Jamfile are:

boostbook standalone
   :
      signal_network_xml
      signal_network_doxygen
    :
        # pull in the online .css and images
        <xsl:param>project.root=http://beta.boost.org/development
        # without the next line, build complains
        <xsl:param>annotation.support=1
        # pulled this from the doc_test Jamfile
        <xsl:param>quickbook.source.style.show="'true'"
        # formatting options
        <xsl:param>chunk.first.sections=1
        <xsl:param>chunk.section.depth=3
        <xsl:param>toc.section.depth=3