[Boost-docs] Teaching Quickbook

Subject: [Boost-docs] Teaching Quickbook
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 02:12:25

Hi,

I gave a two hours course today to 20 developers from my University
about Quickbook.
They really like it! :)

I used FireFox, the Boost.DocTest, the Quickbook source css, and the
page source view. Great teaching tools.

When I show them templates... they _really_ start loving Quickbook.
Using templates to refactor docs as if they were code you achieve docs
layout reuse. It is a pretty good idea.

I will continue doing this courses in others Universities in my
country in the future. I really think we should get serious about
making it an independent project. I will love to participate in the
building process of the Quickbook community.

King regards
Matias