Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Python, C++ and Templates... Wow!

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Python, C++ and Templates... Wow!
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 23:02:03

Matias Capeletto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reading Gmane posts, I have found this one (about using Python code in
> templates):
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2pwrb5
>
> Wow!
> I think this open the doors that leads to the Saint Grail of docs tools :)
> We can use it to make (and a lot of other incredible stuff)
> [math::formula y = x^2]
>
> What is the state of this proposal?

Sorry, I've slacked out on this. Any help appreciated!
There are some reservations on tight integration though.
At the very least, Dave wants simple hooks to python
from generated output through some templates. That's
coming in when Rene's template codes gets into the main
Qbk branch.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman