Re: [Boost-docs] Teaching Quickbook

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Teaching Quickbook
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 11:40:18

> Yeah, that's one worthy goal of templates. I'm hoping it matures
> enough to fulfill that goal. For that, I'll need use-cases.
> Please send in your ideas. Take Andrew Sutton's STL pages,
> for example. I imagine lots of boilerplate. Can these be
> templated? I have a feeling yes, but I am not sure yet how
> to best accomplish it.

There's a basic layout to them, but I don't know that there's so much
boilerplate code. Most of the complexity (no pun) there making sure
that the docs are precise, concise, and meaningful.

I really need to start working on those again. I've been writing a
couple lines here and there, but it's not adding up very quickly.

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]