Re: [Boost-docs] [Boost-users] Visual Studio 2005 ptr_list visualizer?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Boost-users] Visual Studio 2005 ptr_list visualizer?
From: Filip Konvička (filip.konvicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 13:50:57

Ovanes Markarian (2.8.2007 15:28):
> On Thu, August 2, 2007 15:23, Filip Konvicka wrote:
>
>> If you're impatient, however, you can read the May / June thread
>> "[multi_index] MSVS 2005 visualizers" on this list, it contains about
>> all the know-how that I currently have :-)
>>
> I read this mailing already. But it is for sure better to have some tutorial.
Exactly, no need for you to go through all the pain.
> I can try to start with an installer. As I understand visualizers must be copied in the text file (mentioned in this mailing). I will think how one can best install and uninstall them.

OK, great! I was thinking about wrapping the "installed" code in some
specially formatted comment blocks, which could include the author's
name and visualizer version (for upgrading / uninstall purposes?) What
do you think?

BTW, if you don't mind, I suggest that we move this discussion to
[boost-docs], I've just managed to re-subscribe from SF to
lists.boost.org :-)

Cheers,
Filip