[Boost-docs] switching between the SVN trunk docs and the IBD boost_docs styles

Subject: [Boost-docs] switching between the SVN trunk docs and the IBD boost_docs styles
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 15:38:50

Hi all,

Now that the boost trunk lives in the same subversion repository as
the sandbox, it is relatively painless to switch between the XSL files
in the trunk and the XSL files maintained in the boost_docs sandbox.

To help those interested in trying out the new style, I have put up
instructions on how to do the switch at:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/UnifiedLookAndFeelProject

But the problem is, I am not using a command line client and am not
sure whether I got the command lines 100% correct.

Could someone verify that the instructions work?

Thanks,

Stjepan