[Boost-docs] posting docs under development to beta.boost.org

Subject: [Boost-docs] posting docs under development to beta.boost.org
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-10 17:36:13

Hi,

I'd like to post the smart_ptr docs under translation to quickbook to
beta.boost.org so they can be reviewed from a convenient location.

* (boost-owner:) I seem to lack the permissions to make the commit to
website - could someone hook me up? My subversion username is
"srajko"

* (boost-docs:) I was planning to put the docs in
http://beta.boost.org/development/libs/smart_ptr (according to where
the doc_test docs were posted). Is this an appropriate location? I
think we should also put up the standard library docs that are being
developed so we can start linking to them, and there could also be a
page listing all such docs under translation/heavy development that
can be viewed on beta.boost.org. Thoughts on where / whether this all
should go?

Thanks,

Stjepan