Re: [Boost-docs] SVN server configuration and docs.

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] SVN server configuration and docs.
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-12 16:39:25

On 8/12/07, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I've been looking into the ability of our SVN server to serve up HTML direct
> to the browser (very cool BTW), and found if I look at:

Wow! Didn't even realize we could do that :-) - very cool indeed!

> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/regex/doc/html/index.html then the
> copyright symbol doesn't display correctly (there are other similar problems
> elsewhere): even though the local copy on my HD does display OK.
>
> Anyone any ideas on what causes this?

The character encoding is not coming across correctly, seems like.
Even though you have,

it's coming across as UTF-8. When I change the character encoding
locally to ISO-8859-1 the copyright sign appears. I'm not sure how
to go about addressing this though.

Stjepan