[Boost-docs] using import - from two .qbk files

Subject: [Boost-docs] using import - from two .qbk files
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-13 11:39:12

I am struggling using import, and have had bizarre problems with the name of the template in the imported file where changing the
name seems to make it work. I get a message like:

I:/Boost-sandbox/math_toolkit/libs/example/error_handling_example.cpp: error: Could not open input file.

and yet in the example below, the link

[@../../example/error_handling_example.cpp error_handling_example.cpp]

finds the file OK, so am I right to be confident that

[import ../../example/error_handling_example.cpp]

is correct?

Qbk Source is"
[h4 Example - using the macro BOOST_MATH_DOMAIN_ERROR_POLICY]

[import ../../example/error_handling_example.cpp]
[error_handling_example]

Full source code of this typical example of passing a 'bad' argument
(negative degrees of freedom) to Student's t distribution
is at [@../../example/error_handling_example.cpp error_handling_example.cpp].
"

Worse the html just shows

[error_handling_example]

and not the expected stuff from the source .cpp file.

I have the same code (I believe) elsewhere in the docs, in a different section,
and it works OK in the html.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Is it wrong to import twice? Is it wrong to 'use' twice with [error_handling_example]?
If so, should the import be in just the first qbk?
Do fools step in where angels fear to tread?

Paul

PS Workaround - I am going to try is to reference the one that works ;-)