[Boost-docs] [SVG Icons] Update to the sub-project

Subject: [Boost-docs] [SVG Icons] Update to the sub-project
From: Peter Foley (peter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-19 08:20:54

Hi all,

Firstly sorry for being a bit quite on this front work has been busy and
draining.

Anyway I have finally followed through on this email
(http://tinyurl.com/ywufau) specifically these points:

"As John and Joel suggested for the note icon maybe we could just use a
plain Notepad and Pencil icon (either with a background like Custom Icon
Set 6 Note or without). This would mean we could potentially use the
Blue Circle with the letter I for the important admonition."

I have now updated the icons in the consensus section
(http://tinyurl.com/2k7mw7) such that:
* The Note admonition is now a notebook and pencil;
* The Tip admonition is the light globe;
* The Important admonition is the "i" icon.

Currently I have linked in the Tango icons for the Notebook and Light
globe. For some strange reason the tango web server appears to be
having some sort of difficulty.

I have attached the Colour and Black and White PNG files for the Note
and Tip icons to allow for easier comparison (since the tango web server
is having issues).

What do people think?

Thanks,

Peter.