Re: [Boost-docs] using boost_doc for non-boost lib

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] using boost_doc for non-boost lib
From: Frank Mori Hess (frank.hess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-04 23:18:49

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 14:53 pm, Frank Mori Hess wrote:
> However, the detailed documentation for the
> classes is not generated. The detailed documentation for the classes is
> not present in the mylibref.docbook file generated by the first xsltproc
> call.

Okay, I've traced my problem down to this bit in docbook.xsl:

<!-- If there is no "namespace-reference" mode, forward to
     "reference" mode -->
<xsl:template match="*" mode="namespace-reference">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="reference"/>
</xsl:template>

When I comment it out, the detailed documentation for my classes is generated.
Moving it to the end of reference.xsl might also have been sufficient, if
memory serves. For me, it prevents the

<xsl:template match="class|class-specialization|
  struct|struct-specialization|
  union|union-specialization" mode="namespace-reference">

template in type.xsl from getting applied. Does anyone else experience this
problem?

--
Frank