Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] fixed footer link to license file

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] fixed footer link to license file
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-12 02:21:58

On 9/11/07, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
> > Frank Mori Hess wrote:
> >> The attached patch fixes the link to LICENSE_1_0.txt in the footer of the html
> >> output, making it look for it in the project's root directory.
> >>
> >> By the way, I haven't heard any response from the boostbook maintainers to any
> >> of my previous patches.
> >
> > I guess the question is: who is (or are) the boostbook maintainers?
>
> AFAIK the closest would be John M. and/or Doug G. Which essentially
> means people with more time to devote to boostbook would be welcome.

I have done a lot of work in the Boostbook two months ago and Doug was
happy about that. Frank, If it is for me, I would recommend you to
commit your in the boost_docs svn repository.

Sorry I did not answer you before, I have been doing a lot of thing
lately. Only for the record, I will give a talk about Boost and
another one about Quickbook next Friday in my university and I have
been doing a lot of advocacy for Boost here in Argentina. :)

Last week Joaquin Lopez Muñoz agreed to let me help in the translation
of Boost.MultiIndex docs to Quickbook. These are great news for the
translation project.

King regards
Matias