Re: [Boost-docs] building non-Boost documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] building non-Boost documentation
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 21:52:03

--- Frank Mori Hess wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 September 2007 16:15 pm, Cromwell
> Enage wrote:
> > Now I can create a single HTML file. However,
> > my XSL parameters are being ignored:
> >
> > * I wanted multiple pages.

Which XSL parameter controls this option?

> > * The new stylesheets are not taking effect.
> > (I get the search box but nothing else, and
> > I don't really want the search box.)

I figured out that "google.search.box.show" toggles
the box on/off.

> > * I don't see my custom logo anywhere.

I tried both "boost.image" and "boost.img" but to no
avail.

> If you run bjam with the "-d+2" option it will
> output the exact xsltproc command it is running.
> That should help figuring out what the problem is.
>
> --
> Frank

I ran bjam with the option and didn't see anything
wrong with the xsltproc commands or the XSL
stylesheets being passed in. However, it turns out
that I have errors in the Javascript files being used
by the generated HTML, all referring to a missing
'boostscript' definition.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/