Re: [Boost-docs] Can't build bjam docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Can't build bjam docs
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 01:09:15

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>>> We'll just have to work on making Quickbook do such things
>>> automatically, i.e. with the standard qbk syntax.
>
>> The real problem is that DocBook does not really allow line breaks.
>
> Ah, yes it does <http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/literallayout.html>.

Hah ;) ! Syntax over semantics.. technicalities :-)

I thought you understood that there's an implied "everywhere"
at the end in my sentence above. The essence of your original post
is the deprecated [br] and /n which can be used everywhere.

literallayout is not what you want, right?

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com