Re: [Boost-docs] Can't build bjam docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Can't build bjam docs
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 09:02:27

Rene Rivera wrote:
>> I went ahead and fixed the code
>
> PS. But now it seems changes to the boostbook XSL has made my jam doc
> build generate invalid navigation image links, with a CSS style that
> makes the alternate text white on the white background and hence
> unreadable :-(

Hmmm, the white on white problem has been around for ages and ages if I
remember correctly, I always use images so I'd forgotten about it!

The changes to the navigation links were my doing however: I did test it
pretty heavily, and it makes life much much easier.... but do you have a
test case? Which docs are you building?

John.