Re: [Boost-docs] quickbook actions.hpp in boost_docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] quickbook actions.hpp in boost_docs
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 23:16:11

On 9/19/07, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Frank Mori Hess wrote:
> > Is there any reason for the single quickbook header file
> >
> > tools/quickbook/detail/actions.hpp
> >
> > to be in the boost_docs tree? I haven't been using it and haven't noticed any
> > problems. I'm tempted to just remove it?
>
> Really? It's included by tools/quickbook/detail/actions.cpp.
> You need it to build QuickBook.

I think Frank was talking about the one that's in the boost_docs tree
in the sandbox:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/boost_docs/trunk/tools/quickbook/detail

and "haven't been using it" meant "haven't replaced the corresponding
file in the trunk with it".

FWIW, I think the difference between the two versions of the file is
minor, IIRC something Matthias did to support .svg files... But that
just coming from my (often faulty) memory.

Stjepan