Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook] Boostbook error when generating documentation for a member typedef with a description

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook] Boostbook error when generating documentation for a member typedef with a description
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-05 00:15:31

Daniel James wrote:
> Frank Mori Hess wrote:
>> I've already done that (in the sandbox/boost_docs version):
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/39250
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/39391
>>
>> It looks like you are diffing against an older revision?
>
> The patch is for trunk. I'd still like to check it in so that it's fixed
> in the next release.

Yes please... A note for the IBD team... Doing a bunch of changes to
BoostBook on the side is fine as it lets people see what changes
look/behave like collectively. But we really need small individual
patches against the trunk so we can incrementally evaluate and apply them.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything