Re: [Boost-docs] IBD progress, and 1.35?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] IBD progress, and 1.35?
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 15:41:26

On 10/6/07, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Folks, the IBD announcements seem to have gone a tad quiet lately: what's
> the current state of progress?

One of the reasons of the this temporal peace is the end of the GSoC.
Some of the most active IBDers were GSoCers and I think they are
enjoying a deserve vacation :)

> And more to the point, is there anything reasonably
> uncontroversial that can go into 1.35?

I think there are various things we can include in this release. I am
preparing a thoughtful report to see what is ready for prime time. I
will try to send it here tomorrow.

Best regards
Matias