Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] Support for <authorgroup>

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] Support for <authorgroup>
From: Frank Mori Hess (frank.hess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 15:09:10

On Wednesday 10 October 2007 18:41 pm, Daniel James wrote:
> At the moment boostbook is ignoring authors nested in an author group,
> so the authors aren't listed for documentation written with quickbook.
> This patch fixes that. Is it okay to commit?

It looks pretty un-controversial to me. Any chance you could make the same
change to the sandbox/boost_docs version so it doesn't get behind (I probably
will if you don't)?

By the way, does anyone happen to have a clue as to why this list is
invalidating my detached pgp signatures? I'm suspecting it has something to
do with the way signed attachments are handled.

--
Frank