Re: [Boost-docs] [Boost.Tuples] Wrong example?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Boost.Tuples] Wrong example?
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-21 00:28:11

Hi,

Since this concerns an individual library rather than the documentation
as a whole, this is the wrong list to send this to as most library
maintainers don't follow this list. But to clear this up...

Vinzenz 'evilissimo' Feenstra wrote:
> In the documentation of Boost.Tuples is an example for a member get<>()
> but actually I cannot find any implementation of a method get<>() in the
> class deklaration.

That's because it's in a base class. The tuple class inherits from the
cons struct (via some template metaprogramming) which supplies the get
member. The documentation is still correct.

Daniel