Re: [Boost-docs] License in boostbook generated HTML pages

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] License in boostbook generated HTML pages
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 13:03:23

Well yes - but that's lawyers for you.

So I think it would be best if the Boost licence info was on *every* html page.

After all, you could steal a page and it may well work OK.

>While we're at it, it would be nice if the revision
>information was in the
>footer of each page as well :-)

In for a penny, in for a pound...

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]