Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] typedef class member descriptions

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] typedef class member descriptions
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-29 19:12:28

Frank Mori Hess wrote:

> On Monday 29 October 2007 12:00 pm, Frank Mori Hess wrote:
>> Attached is a patch against trunk for review/comment which adds
>> descriptions of class member typedefs to class documentation. This
>> replaces Daniel James' previous one-line patch:
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/39711
>>
>> which I accidentally wiped out from the trunk when merging my previous
>> patches for the <access> element. Unfortunately, I have to admit this
>> resulted in me never actually seeing exactly what the output of his
>> one-line solution looked like, so I'm only assuming my patch produces nicer
>> output (it's bigger so it's gotta be better, right?)

Here's an example, the first one is with my patch:

http://unordered.nfshost.com/doc/html/boost/unordered_set.html
http://unordered.nfshost.com/patched/html/boost/unordered_set.html

Look at size_type, difference_type etc.

I think yours is better, I was just trying to do the minimum required to
get it working.

Daniel