Subject: [Boost-docs] Stuff that can go into Boost 1.35
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-31 02:16:05
I have just realized that I sent this mail to the wrong list. Sorry
for the mistake.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matias Capeletto <matias.capeletto_at_[hidden]>
Date: Oct 11, 2007 8:06 PM
Subject: [IBD] Stuff that can go into Boost 1.35
To: "Boost documentation format, structure, and processing discussion"
With the upcoming marathon to release Boost 1.35 I think we have to be
conservative at this point. There are too many changes going on at
this moment. We can work to be in better shape for 1.36 and aim to a
mini review of things like the unified look and feel.
The following is a list of stuff that can be included in the next release:
[ http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/DocsTranslationsProject ]
- Boost.Optional ( in trunk )
- Boost.NumericConversion ( in trunk )
- Boost.Config ( in trunk )
- Boost.SmartPtr ( Is it ready Stjepan? )
* Documentation Tools
- Frank and others are already fixing bugs in Boostbook trunk.
- All the changes about the new header and footer, search box,
drop down menus and other goodies will have to wait to
* Boost Kate support for Quickbook ( in trunk )
[ http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostKateSupport ]
* SVG icons set project
[ http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SvgIconsSetProject ]
- I think we can start using the new admonitions set for 1.35.
(What is your opinion Peter?)
* Logo Playground
[ http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/LibrariesLogos ]
- There are various logos that can be used at this stage.
For other IBDers, Do you see anything else we can include in this release?
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : 2017-11-11 08:50:40 UTC