Re: [Boost-docs] Library documentation in the new release and site

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Library documentation in the new release and site
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-07 21:14:43

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Daniel James wrote:
>> Are we switching to xhtml for the generated documentation? Is so, will
>> the directory name change?
>
> Hm, good question. Is the BosotBook XSLT on trunk suitably patched to
> generate correct XHTML? And I would not think the directory names would
> change.

Sorry, I should have been clear. XHTML is currently generated in
doc/xhtml. But hopefully that should be easy to change.

The generated XHTML is mostly correct, apart from a lot of invalid
'xmlns' and 'xmlns:rev' attributes - but the HTML documentation has them
as well. There are also some errors introduced by invalid boostbook.

Oh, and I just copied Joel's change to the xhtml stylesheet and
introduced an error. I'll fix that now.

Daniel