Re: [Boost-docs] [1.35.0] Inspection report

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [1.35.0] Inspection report
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-07 21:57:04

Joel de Guzman wrote:

> Committed to SVN HEAD. If you want it applied to your docs, just
> re-generate them and use the CSS from the fusion docs (or extract
> the necessary parts: search ".copyright-footer" in the CSS.

It turns out this generates invalid html (there's a <p> inside a
<small>). If there aren't any objections, I'll apply the attached patch
in a day or two to fix this - it just removes the '<small>'. Maybe I
should also decrease the font size in the CSS to compensate?

If anyone fancies doing it, it might be better to change the xsl to put
a '<small>' tag inside the legal notice, and leave the existing tag
around the copyright.

Daniel