Re: [Boost-docs] Inline math phrase and fixed interline spacing inhtml

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Inline math phrase and fixed interline spacing inhtml
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-21 13:40:25

John Maddock wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>>> To be added to boostbook.css in svn ?
>> Yeah. Please.
>
> Tested and added: note I've added to both doc/src/boostbook.css and
> doc/html/boostbook.css, is there a reason to have two of these floating
> around? Which is the "master copy"?

Thanks! Hmmm, wasn't aware of a doc/src/boostbook.css. The one in
doc/html/ with the Copyright footer is the newer version, afaict.
I don't think we need to keep both.

Also, it's interesting to note that there are many copies of
boostbook.css floating around in the boost distribution.
All are apparently the same:

     libs/bimap/doc/html
     libs/config/doc/html
     libs/function_types/doc/html
     libs/interprocess/doc/html
     libs/intrusive/doc/html
     libs/optional/doc/html
     libs/numeric/doc/html
     libs/xpressive/doc/html

How is it possible to contact the authors and have them point to
one boostbook.css. I'm CC'ing Eric, Tobias and Matias and Fernando.
Please help me inform the others.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman