Re: [Boost-docs] Manual: Regex Creation from an MFC String - Typo.

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Manual: Regex Creation from an MFC String - Typo.
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-21 18:10:22

Mark Kasson wrote:
> On this page:
>
> http://www.boost.org/libs/regex/doc/mfc_strings.html
>
> I believe there is an error in this line:
>
> return CString(what[0].first, what.length());
>
> I believe the latter parameter should be what[0].length(). (i.e. insert
> the [0])
>
> There may be a similar error in the regex_match section.
>
> This correlates to page 132 in the Boost.Regex manual PDf file.
>
> There may also be an error re .length(1) at the top of 131.
>
> Thank you for your efforts.

The better place to send such feedback is the boost developers list
(boost_at_[hidden]), or else just open a trac ticket
(http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/newticket ... but sign in first!). (But
fwiw, I don't believe these are bugs in the regex docs.)

This list is for boost developers trying to improve boost's doc toolchain.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting