Re: [Boost-docs] building html docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] building html docs
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-23 15:33:12

2008/4/23 Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]>:
> I find myself wanting to investigate the accumulators library in a bad way.
>
> I find its only in the trunk - ok.
> The documentaiton is written in quickbook - ok
> The generated html isn't in the trunk - ok
> so to build the html I run
>
> bjam
>
> from the libs/accumlators/doc directory and I get the folllowing.
>
> what do I have to do to look at the html version of the documentation
> for this library?
>
> Jamfile.v2:18: in modules.load
> rule doxygen unknown in module

To build the documentation you probably need to install doxygen and
add 'using doxygen ;' to your 'user-config.jam'.

Otherwise, there is prebuilt documentation included in the version in the vault:

http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?directory=Math%20-%20Numerics

Although I guess that's a little out of date.

Daniel