[Boost-docs] Three-part tutorial on using Boost

Subject: [Boost-docs] Three-part tutorial on using Boost
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-04 14:34:53

Hi there,

I'm not really sure where else to post this question. I have written a
three-part tutorial on using Boost at the beginning of this year. The
magazine I wrote these articles for ("iX", see http://www.ix.de) would be
willing to make them publicly available on their web page, if there would
be a link to them from the Boost web page. iX is one of the two flagship
products of Heise, which I believe are also known outside of Germany.

Note that these articles are in German language and refer to Boost 1.33 and
1.34.1 . However, as all available documentation for Boost seems to be in
English, these articles might help a few people. Please do let me know soon
if this is of interest and whom I should contact, so I can put him/her in
touch with the publication.

Best, Ruediger

Dr. Ruediger Berlich | E-mail: ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden]
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe | Web: http://ruediger.berlich.com
Steinbuch Centre for Computing | Phone: +49 (0)7247 825678
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1 | Fax: +49 (0)7247 824972
D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen | Mobile: +49 (0)178 5567842

Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH
Sitz: Weberstraße 5
76133 Karlsruhe
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 100302
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vors. der Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Eberhard Umbach