[Boost-docs] Including a few lines from another file in BoostBook?

Subject: [Boost-docs] Including a few lines from another file in BoostBook?
From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-07 18:03:13

I've been converting a Quickbook documentation to DocBook. In some
Quickbook files I've seen some references to source files where only a
part of the source file seems to be included - something like this:

[include ../example/tutorial.cpp c++ include-headers]

This sounds like a good idea as the source file is complete (and can be
automatically built and tested) but only the few lines are included which
are relevant. I wonder though if this can be done with DocBook, too (or
BoostBook)?

Boris