[Boost-docs] BoostBook namespace problem vs Getting Started Instructions

Subject: [Boost-docs] BoostBook namespace problem vs Getting Started Instructions
From: Adder (adder.thief_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-16 21:31:15

Hi,

While following the instructions here:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/doc/html/boostbook/getting/started.html
I have encountered some problems in building the doc for "function"
(on Windows, with no Cygwin).

With the xsltproc distribution from
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost/xsltproc-win32.zip
I am getting many warnings, a "runtime error" and no html files.

With the xsltproc distribution from
http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html
I am getting:

    function.xml:6: namespace error : Namespace prefix xmlns for xi on library is not defined
      xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">

    function.xml:54: namespace error : Namespace prefix xi on include is not defined
      <xi:include href="history.xml"/>

    Writing index.html for chapter(function)
    Writing function-doc_HTML.manifest

I have tried both downloading the XSL/DTD files to my computer and
downloading them "on-the-fly", with the same results.

I would like to kindly ask you:

- which is the recommended xsltproc distribution;
- whether you know how these errors can be fixed.

I guess I'm doing something wrong, although I thought I was following
the doc exactly...

Thank you for your time,

--
Best regards,