Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-29 17:49:30

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Daniel and I are dealing with a real mess that we need help resolving:
>
> As some undetermined point between the 1.35.0 release and now, the
> nightly snapshot's documentation build stopped working on my Windows XP
> machine. It still runs on Daniel's machine (Linux, IIRC) and on Eric's
> Windows machine. This is the script that also builds the release, so if
> it is broken, releases are broken.
<snip>

There is a simple test case attached to
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1584. It is about the most
trivial use of BoostBook, QuickBook and Doxygen imaginable. With this
little test, I can reproduce Beman's problem (or some problem) with the
Windows tool chain. Oddly, it works under cygwin.

Looks like Doxygen is correctly emitting XML, but that our collect.xsl
transform is failing to do anything meaningful with it. I'm looking into it.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing